Lunch & Learn at Stoneham TV
Wednesday, July 25, Noon-1:00PM
53 Central Street
Registration for this workshop is closed. Please call (781) 438-8340 or email email@example.com if you have any questions..
You have your social media accounts set up and active, now what? This workshop will focus on delivering content that will drive engagement on your social media channels.
During this one-hour workshop, you will learn:
• The difference between created vs. curated content
• The types of content allowed on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
• How to search and find sharable content
• How to develop a content calendar
• The most effective content methods for your channels.
Having an effective content strategy is key in reaching your sales, fundraising, or communications goals. Discover how the content that you post can better help you reach your goals on your social media channels.
The session is free and open to anyone who wants to expand their reach on their business, professional, personal, or organizational social media accounts.
Call (781) 438-8340 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.